• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop CC function browse in Bridge error message

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Adobe Photoshop CC and go to file and click browse/explore in Bridge I get the following error message:

"Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or damaged. You can try to repair to fix the issue. If the problem persists, download and install the new copy from http://www.adobe.com/go/adobecreativecloudapp."

I have Bridge installed which works. When I open photoshop and bridge together the funtion works.

But when bridge is not open I get the error message.

I haven't got the desktop app installed. The installations are build with a creative cloud packager.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you do not have a standard, one person install, I think you need to ask in a different forum

Forum and links for help with the Packager

-http://forums.adobe.com/community/download_install_setup/creative_suite_enterprise_deployment

-and more information and Packager Links https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1586021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if it is relevant but the Operating system adobe is Windows 10 64 Bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wrote

I don't know if it is relevant but the Operating system adobe is Windows 10 64 Bit.

The OS is always relevant!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I would try updating the core components for CC. Build a package with CCP with no applications and omit the desktop app. This will still package up core components, then roll out that package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Created a core package with the desktop app tested it but no result.

Stil the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you originally have the desktop app and removed it or did you never have it? The obvious solution would be to include the desktop app. Are you in a serialised/device license environment? If you have CCDA but do not sign in it should not cause an issue for your licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines