• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop CS 5.1 aktivierung

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wir haben seit auf einem PC bei uns eine Adobe PS 5.1 installation, welche lange gut lief. Seit kurzem will die Installation immer von neuem reaktiviert werden.

Ich gebe den Key ein, gebe unsere Adobe ID ein, die Aktivierung funktioniert, das Programm läuft, und zwei Tage später muss es wieder neu aktiviert werden.

Was kann man hier tun damit wir nicht immer von neuem aktivieren müssen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Mathiasg64106555, I believe the CS Live service was discontinued some time ago.  Is Photoshop CS5.1 then able to launch?

If not then I would recommend you remove and reinstall Photoshop CS5.1.  If you have a volume license then the installation files will be available at https://licensing.adobe.com/

If you encounter any errors with the reinstallation then please check the installation log, Mathiasg64106555.  Details on how to locate the installation log can be found at Troubleshoot install issues with log files in Adobe Creative Suite (CS6, CS5.5, CS5), PS Elements, and Premiere Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Downloading, Installing, Setting Up

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mathiasg64106555, what operating system are you opening Photoshop CS5.1 on?  Do you manage this computer yourself or is it managed by your work or an organization?  Finally, what specific error are you receiving every two days?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

It runs on a Windows 7 Pro Client. It is managed by our Company, i'm the system administrator not the User with the Problem so the Computer is also managed by myself.

On starting the Photoshop, a Message pop up to register the Software. We put the Key in the Keyfield. Then in the next Message an Adobe ID is needed. So we sign in with one of our Adobe ID's. After that, a Message appears: Your Abonnement of Adobe CS Live could not be started. Please try again later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mathiasg64106555, I believe the CS Live service was discontinued some time ago.  Is Photoshop CS5.1 then able to launch?

If not then I would recommend you remove and reinstall Photoshop CS5.1.  If you have a volume license then the installation files will be available at https://licensing.adobe.com/

If you encounter any errors with the reinstallation then please check the installation log, Mathiasg64106555.  Details on how to locate the installation log can be found at Troubleshoot install issues with log files in Adobe Creative Suite (CS6, CS5.5, CS5), PS Elements, a... .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines