Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I have been working on my portfolio for over 6 months now and I made a really detailed Aobe Portfolio website. Only later did I realise that I used the subscription provided by my company to build the portfolio (Adobe ID is in the email address of my company). Is it possible to merge my portfolio onto my personal Adobe ID should I wish to at a later stage?

I would like to avoid building the website from scratch and I don't see an option to move the website onto a different Adobe ID. Does anybody know how this could be done? 

Thank you!

TOPICS
Services and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

If I understand this correctly, the company you work for has ownership of the Portfolio you spent 6 months creating. And now you want to move it to a PAID personal Creative Cloud plan.   Contact the Portfolio Team directly to find out what your options are.   Contact Portfolio Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You may refer to the below links and check if that helps.

Change Adobe ID: https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/221292947-Change-or-update-your-Adobe-ID

Contact Portfolio Team

There is an external link as well you may check.

https://kent.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/2005/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=49244

Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I understand this correctly, the company you work for has ownership of the Portfolio you spent 6 months creating. And now you want to move it to a PAID personal Creative Cloud plan.   Contact the Portfolio Team directly to find out what your options are.   Contact Portfolio Team

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines