• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Creative Cloud [Our security team has expressed concerns that there is a lot of internet traffic from our PC's to specific Adobe sites. How to prevent this?]

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2016 Aug 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a few users of this software.  Our security team has expressed concerns that there is alot of internet traffic from those PC's to specific adobe sites.  The two big ones are scss-prod-ue1-notif-19.adobesc.com and scss-prod-ue1-notif-16.adobesc.com.  Is this needed and if not how do I stop this from happening.  I do know that it needs to do a license check every so often so I don't want to block that.  Any help will be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This document gives a full list of endpoints accessed by our software and their purpose.

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/attachments/Creative_Cloud_for_enterprise_Service_Endpoints...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is it safe to say if those two sites I referenced above do not show up in the PDF that I should be ok to block them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*.adobesc.com does appear in the document and relate to file storage, synching, sharing functions. For example CC libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines