Highlighted

Adobe premiere elements 12 Deployment issues

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

i have some issues with the deployment of Adobe premiere elements 12. I used the .XML data to configure everything and it works but everytime when i try to activate the programm on a PC via script the program crashes after the insert of the mail adress and password ...

Does the programm know that a "click-script" is working or something like that ?

When i do the steps manually everything works but not when the script is working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe premiere elements 12 Deployment issues

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

i have some issues with the deployment of Adobe premiere elements 12. I used the .XML data to configure everything and it works but everytime when i try to activate the programm on a PC via script the program crashes after the insert of the mail adress and password ...

Does the programm know that a "click-script" is working or something like that ?

When i do the steps manually everything works but not when the script is working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Skome223 I would recommend reviewing Deploy Premiere Elements 12 and earlier | Windows  which discusses details on how to deploy Premiere Elements 12.  If you have any additional questions you are welcome to update this discussion.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines