Highlighted

Adobe Pro DC2015 12.0 MLP AOO Login request

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I hope someone can help.  There is no simple ask for help button anywhere here.  I have the above listed software in my network.  I bought 4 licenses and they are not listed on my LWS yet but I was emailed the Software license Certificate.  I downloaded the software and installed it with the license / Serial # I got in the E-mail.  Everytime a user logs in the are asked to login to the Adobe.  How do I get rid of this? 

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Pro DC2015 12.0 MLP AOO Login request

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I hope someone can help.  There is no simple ask for help button anywhere here.  I have the above listed software in my network.  I bought 4 licenses and they are not listed on my LWS yet but I was emailed the Software license Certificate.  I downloaded the software and installed it with the license / Serial # I got in the E-mail.  Everytime a user logs in the are asked to login to the Adobe.  How do I get rid of this? 

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 27, 2017 0

Have something to add?