• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Pro Usage Audit

New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to audit what users are actually using the features of pro?  I understand I can get the last used date, but I would like to avoid cases in which users are using pro to view PDFs.  All I care about is whether or not a user needs pro vs. reader.  We would like to get an accurate count so we can migrate users from Adobe X Pro to Acrobat DC Pro.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum - moderator]

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing that does that kind of granular reporting in the product at this time that I am aware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would be a great feature and to the customer benefit to have this kind of utilization reporting.    This request is not uncommon and there are others within the community who would like to see Adobe put some effort into enabling accurate utilization metrics in the admin console.  

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/admin-center-lacking-information/m-p/10809814?page=1...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines