Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Spark for EDU - User Upload Problems

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Two questions. I have 135,000 student accounts within my GSuite environment and I've completed all of the steps to federate our Google domain with Adobe. My first question is, why do I also have to upload accounts to the Adobe system if they are already federated and service enabled within Google? Uploading by CSV with a limit of 5000 accounts per file is a real pain and might be a show stopper for us to utilize Spark.

Secondly, I have attempted to upload a CSV with some students in it based on the Adobe template and I'm getting the error for all accounts stating "User with this Username and Identity Type wasn't found in this organization" and I've confirmed the information is correct. What is going on here?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The Identity Provider handles authentication, but the Admin Console provides entitlement. This is why the users need to be added.

A more efficient way to upload these users, especially as they will change regularly, is to use the User Synch Tool.

Set up the User Sync tool

This essentially creates a connector between Active Directory and the Admin Console.

For the CSV error you can refer to Troubleshoot bulk user CSV upload - if the issue persists you would need to let support check the CSV. You can open a support case from the Support tab of the Admin Console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines