Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe still linking to Work site license

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I work for the University of Brighton and everyone has taken their computers home to able to work still. Our Adobe Creative Cloud license is flaging up now as the computers are off  campus so we have added peoples account to the Home version. 

I have uninstalled the Adobe Apps, ran the Creative Cloud Uninstaller Tool also ran CClaner to remove registry then restarted the machine. Then gone to the Adobe Website and signed in with my work details to install direct from Adobe. When we open Adobe Acrobat we get the same message.

Does anyone know what license file it keeps linking too and where it is that needs deleting? If i install on a computer that has never had Adobe then it works fine so it has to be a license file some where still linking to the University site license and then flags it up.  

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Hello, 

You can also check the permission which is set in the admin console under the shared device license and remove the Egress IPs from the product profiles which would fix your issue.

You can follow the below steps which might fix the issue:

> Close all Adobe and the creative cloud services using task manager (windows)/ activity monitor (Mac)

> Remove "operatingconfig" folder from the following location:

Windows: C:\\ProgramData\\Adobe

Mac : /Library/Application Support/Adobe

> Open the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

You can also check the permission which is set in the admin console under the shared device license and remove the Egress IPs from the product profiles which would fix your issue.

You can follow the below steps which might fix the issue:

> Close all Adobe and the creative cloud services using task manager (windows)/ activity monitor (Mac)

> Remove "operatingconfig" folder from the following location:

Windows: C:\\ProgramData\\Adobe

Mac : /Library/Application Support/Adobe

> Open the creative cloud app and confirm if you are still getting the same prompt.

The above steps will remove the shared device license information from the machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines