• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe update auto launching website?

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the latest updates to the Adobe suite i along with co-workers constantly get this website opening on it's own over and over all day.  Just looking to see if this is happening to others along with help in where to shut it off so it stops. Thanks for your time.

Adobe auto connect.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Hi,

This is the Behance website which would normally only launch if you click on a link in the 'Discover' tab of the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Can you supply some additional information? Are you using the Creative Cloud Apps when this happens? Are you active users of Behance?

If you have an Enterprise ETLA agreement you can switch of the Behance service on your Admin Console by turning off the 'Community' service in a product profile.

Manage products and profiles

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have a team/enterprise subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kglad,

Thanks for the reply, yes i'm told it is a team/enterprise subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is the Behance website which would normally only launch if you click on a link in the 'Discover' tab of the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Can you supply some additional information? Are you using the Creative Cloud Apps when this happens? Are you active users of Behance?

If you have an Enterprise ETLA agreement you can switch of the Behance service on your Admin Console by turning off the 'Community' service in a product profile.

Manage products and profiles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi alisterblack,

This happens a few different ways. One is when ever my machine launches an Adobe application like Photoshop, Illustrator, Afterefects etc.  It also happens when my machine sits idle for long periods of time. I will come back to several instances of the website launched. It also seems to launch once i wake my machine up from sitting in sleep mode.

Myself and the other team members that have this issue are not active users of Behance.

I'm not positive what type of agreement my organisation has, I personally don't get any of that information where we are a large corporation with specific departments to deal with all of that. I will take the suggestion turning off the community service in a product profile and pass it along to the people in charge.

Thanks everyone for the help. It's greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines