Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Update Server - Updates

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all.

Here we have two campuses that I have an Adobe update server for say a BCampus and ZCampus. When I run the RUM tool at the ZCampus, it finds, downloads, and installs updates without a problem.

Our BCampus is 40 minutes away, but I have a VM BAdobe server created for this campus, and the override file that is used to create the package is directed at this server/file. However, every time I run RUM tool on BCampus, it never finds any updates. it always returns with exit code 0. I can connect to the server on any Mac that I have CC installed on. I am not sure why this Mac lab does not "see" the updates that are available on the server for that campus. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

**I am kind of new to the in house Adobe server, but I set it up myself. Still working out some issues.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 05, 2016 May 05, 2016

Are there any differences in the version of RUM deployed on the different campuses.

We updated RUM for mac recently and you should make sure you are using the latest version.

See Yo ho ho and an update to RUM

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2016 May 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are there any differences in the version of RUM deployed on the different campuses.

We updated RUM for mac recently and you should make sure you are using the latest version.

See Yo ho ho and an update to RUM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines