• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects (and other applications) wont install!

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently started a 7-day free trial of the Adobe Creative Cloud.

I have successfully installed the Creative Cloud application, as well as the Media Encoder app.

When trying to install After Effects; however, the application begins to install - usually getting to around 15--20% complete - but then, I'm merely greeted with an 'Instillation Failed' error message (as below)

Instillation Failed.PNG

I have tried numerous ways to try and get this to work, but to no avail. I've even tried installing other apps such as Premiere Pro or Photoshop, and even older versions of After Effects, but none of these seems to work.

All help is appreciated.

Kind regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have double-checked all the specifications.

Specs.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

There could be multiple reasons for getting this error. It could be network or permission on the device-related issue. The error code or the logs would be able to provide more information about the root cause. May I know if you are getting any error code?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines