Highlighted

After Effects K12 License Problems

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own a K12 License which I got cheaply from my school. It was indeed complicated and a pain in the ass in setting it up, but now all my creative cloud application run smoothly. Except after effects - while all other application start perfectly, after effects tells me that my trial version is expired and that I need to buy a license.

I have already tried the RemoveVolumeSerial - AdobeSerialization approach like a friend told me. What else can I do to get my after effects up & running?

Thanks in advance,

greetings from Germany

Vincent

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects K12 License Problems

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own a K12 License which I got cheaply from my school. It was indeed complicated and a pain in the ass in setting it up, but now all my creative cloud application run smoothly. Except after effects - while all other application start perfectly, after effects tells me that my trial version is expired and that I need to buy a license.

I have already tried the RemoveVolumeSerial - AdobeSerialization approach like a friend told me. What else can I do to get my after effects up & running?

Thanks in advance,

greetings from Germany

Vincent

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines