• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Updating all Apps to CC 2017 some lost serialisation

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So after I updated the apps on my windows 10 pc i lost the serialisation to Ae and An and Mu. Instead of Open theres now the option of buying these programs. I am on the latest update and this threads answer didnt work for me ether. Update to CC 2017 Lost Serialisation to some apps?  I think I got the same Problem though.

You should also know that im a student who go the serialisation.exe from school and has no access to the application manager. Should I deactivate my license on this computer and activate it again?. Everything worked fine with the old versions. Do i have to activate the .exe again

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Denkquer I would recommend contacting the administrator of your Creative Cloud plan.  From this discussion it sounds like they are using Device Licensing to apply the Creative Cloud license to your computer.  You likely need to obtain the updated installation packages from your administrator.  These packages will contain the licensing to utilize the CC 2017 titles.

Great probing Kglad!  If an individual does not have a plan associated with their ID then it is likely that device licensing was used

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to pay for your subscription:  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

if that fails to resolve the problem, Troubleshooting FAQ: What should I do if I have a membership but my app is acting as if I have a tri...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed in and out nothing changed

but as is said i dont have a cc membership I just got the serialisation for this one pc. I have no access to cc only stuff like phone support or mobile apps. If i go to my profile it says i have no active subscribtions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you or your school paid for a subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid money to my school to get the subscription but the school paid adobe if you want to know that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have an adobe id for your subscription or did you school instruct you to use something else to enable your subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Denkquer I would recommend contacting the administrator of your Creative Cloud plan.  From this discussion it sounds like they are using Device Licensing to apply the Creative Cloud license to your computer.  You likely need to obtain the updated installation packages from your administrator.  These packages will contain the licensing to utilize the CC 2017 titles.

Great probing Kglad!  If an individual does not have a plan associated with their ID then it is likely that device licensing was used to provide access to the Creative Cloud applications.  Individuals under these plans also will not have access to any Adobe ID related services or features.  This includes File Sync and other collaborative features.  Additional details regarding Device Licensing can be found at Create packages with Adobe Creative Cloud for education device licenses​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you very much I will ask my administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[ Jeff A Wright, thank you!]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines