• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All too confusing should be simpler

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK just got a cc suite with 6 device license through a reseller because we got a deal from them. VIP level 4 I think, anyway trying to install this "thing" has been nothing but issues. First I had to build my software that I bought... then it didn't work so I had to rebuild it again. so finally I get the software to install on the machines but now it goes into trial mode even thou I have licenses available. The videos are good for nothing, The "help" system is terrible, you try to follow along with it and it looks nothing like it's described on the page that is supposed to help you. You go down links that are not what you want to do. I find this Adobe Creative Cloud license package

that may be the problem but not really sure, because if I had to build the software it's possible I also have to do your job and build a license file. The admin console makes no sense am I adding users to the console? am I adding them to be able to use the software? who knows the help that you have is not good. Go back to the way you use to do business at least you could get the software to work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?