Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alterar configuração de updates

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boa tarde;

Eu tenho uma licença de dispositivos compartilhados do creative cloud instalado em varios pcs (32 de momento) e usei um pacote que eu criei no admin console, com a definição de updates nos utilizadores finais bloqueada. Eu gostaria de saber como posso apenas alterar essa opção para todos os users conseguirem fazer updates, sem ter que reinstalar o pacote de novo nesses PCs todos.

Obrigado.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Hi, thanks for the awnser.

Do you have a link for that workaround just in case, please?  Do you know if i have to unistall everything fisrt before installing the new package, or if i just run the new package it just updates what's already there?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

You can deploy the new package with the correct settings without removing any apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello defaultu82cpbejf6ns,

The recommended process is to create a new package with the correct settings and install it on the lab machines to make the changes.

However, there is a workaround to make the changes in the "serviceconfig.xml" file which is tedious and complicated in comparison to re-installing the package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the awnser.

Do you have a link for that workaround just in case, please?  Do you know if i have to unistall everything fisrt before installing the new package, or if i just run the new package it just updates what's already there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can deploy the new package with the correct settings without removing any apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines