• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

appConfig policy xml for Adobe Reader for InTune

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me have a sample xml file, which is InTune compatible, with configuration for removing DropBox and Other Locations from the deployed app.

I have already visited Enterprise Mobility Management — Enterprise Guide for Acrobat on Mobile Devices

Thanks!

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a sample file for iOS on the page you've linked to above. . .

Enterprise Mobility Management — Enterprise Guide for Acrobat on Mobile Devices

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was inferring that I had already tried that and InTune does not accept the syntax, can you share an xml file which is InTune compatible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which MDM solution do you want to use? : Appconfig or Intune?

Your mention of an XML file had me looking to provide you with one, but now I see that you're mixing apples and oranges. You either manage the app via Intune (and the Microsoft Intune UI) OR via appconfig with an XML file (but appconfig is unsupported on Acrobat iOS apps after Oct, 2018).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Answer was to manually enter the boolean/value pairs using the facilty in the InTune console, with the detail provided in the XML file.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines