• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ARD fails CS6 package install

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem with pushing Adobe Design & Web Premium CS6 (created via AAMEE 3.1) via ARD 3.6.1 to client Macs that meet the system requirements of a CS6 package. After a long period of time attempting to install the package, ARD fails on "install package". ARD shows the problem as "could not be installed. Error message: "Running package scripts..." (In a couple of cases, the package install hung up at "97%" before failing with this error).

I can install the source media or my Adobe package ok from the local Mac, but not the network.

My configuration of the package within AAMEE:

• disable fonts
  • disable EULA
  • disable Adobe Product Improvement Program
  • disable AIR
  • Ignore conflicts deploy to default directory
  • I download and add updates automatically
  • Package is serialized

I will retest today, though I would like any thoughts anybody has on "general troubleshooting" or "best practices" that I may have missed. In my testing today, I will make sure to reboot the client machinge and keep it logged off while ARD pushes the package.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2012 Dec 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

There can me many reasons for failure. We need to see the PDApp.log file of the machine where install is failing to tell you the reason of failure. The log file is formed at /usr/Library/Logs/PDApp.log.

Please mail the log at skatariy@adobe.com.

Thanks,

Saransh katariya | Adobe Systems | skatariy@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines