• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assign cloud licence to someone

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the creative cloud package through a link one of my colleagues sent me.  This was done under our admin Adobe account.  He needs to be able to get to the packages to download and install them, but he is not getting access to the admin account.  How do I assign the licence to him?

I assume we have the individual package and he is the only person who will ever need it, but we (IT) still need to be able to control it all.  Should this have been a 'team' purchase, even though it's just for one person?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Hi,

You can setup an individual account for him but you will need to cancel it at the time when you will purchase team subscription.However you will need to contact Adobe support at that time in order to move your subscription from individual to team subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2016 Feb 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I checked and found that you have creative cloud individual subscription. If user needs to use this subscription he would need to use your Adobe ID and password to activate and use the subscription. In this case you can go for a creative cloud team subscription. In team subscription team admin gets access to admin console which can be used to assign the license to any user you want.

You can refer to following link for more details Manage your Adobe Creative Cloud for teams membership

Creative Cloud for teams | Adobe Creative Cloud for business

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply; that is what I thought.  Is it possible to transfer the subscription to a new account, if I set one up for him?  Ideally I'd like this to be through the team setup, but as he is the only person who will need it I don't really want to be paying extra for the team subscription, so if necessary I can just setup a single account for him - but only if it's possible to move the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You can setup an individual account for him but you will need to cancel it at the time when you will purchase team subscription.However you will need to contact Adobe support at that time in order to move your subscription from individual to team subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines