Highlighted

Assigning new owner to shared folder and CC libraries when a team member leaves?

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to change the owner of a shared folder in Creative Cloud Storage and/or the owner of a shared Creative Cloud Library on a Creative Cloud for Teams account?

One of our team is leaving next week, and they are currently the owner of a folder and library shared across the whole team. I cannot find a way to transfer the ownership of these to another team member, so we can remove their account from the team without losing access to the assets?

Topics

Collaboration, Creative Cloud, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Assigning new owner to shared folder and CC libraries when a team member leaves?

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to change the owner of a shared folder in Creative Cloud Storage and/or the owner of a shared Creative Cloud Library on a Creative Cloud for Teams account?

One of our team is leaving next week, and they are currently the owner of a folder and library shared across the whole team. I cannot find a way to transfer the ownership of these to another team member, so we can remove their account from the team without losing access to the assets?

Topics

Collaboration, Creative Cloud, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris-Fuel,good evening.
I think this contribution is helpful.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Transfer-CC-libraries-to-a-new-owner/td-p/10085124

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Tacafy,

I saw that discussion, which suggests there is no way to do this, other than creating a new copy of everything, sharing it again with everyone, it needing to re-sync on all devices, links getting broken, etc.

As the topic was over a year old, I hoped something may have changed since then. But it seems Creative Cloud for Teams is quite weak for team/business features like this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines