• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AUSST doesnt download all Updates Processed 604 out of 604 items Error in 30 items

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello folks,

I have an Error on my AUSST Server.

It doesnt Download all Updates

The Download starts normally but it seems at the End that it doesnt can receive all items.

What i've tried to fix it:

- 15x incremental installations

- 1 complete fresh installation

- add module mappings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

OK I think we need to dig further into which apps AUSST is not downloading.

These are listed in your AdobeUpdateServerSetupTool.log stored below;

Windows: %temp%

macOS: ~/Library/Logs

Open AdobeUpdateServerSetupTool.log with a text editor and go down to the end. you can see some Items like below;

03/29/17 12:35:29:877 | [INFO] | | AAMEE | HUM | HUMInterface | | | 14120 | Item failed F:\inetpub\wwwroot\updates\Adobe\updates\oobe\aam20\win\PhotoshopCameraRawForElements14-9.1\9.5.50\setup.zip.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error in 30 items does not necessarily indicate a problem - AUSST is not selective and will try to sync much older items and some that are compatible with older packaging methods such as AAMEE. The Exit Code 0 does indicate the process worked. The best thing is to test the connection with one of your CC installations that has the AUSST overrides file. If there is a problem then we would need to see the log files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

The connection from the Client works but i cant download the latest Updates like CC2017 do you know whats the reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the full application or the updates for that application?

Some applications are hosted with AUSST but not all (e.g Acrobat). See Adobe Creative Cloud Packager apps deployed without their base version present - these are installed by Creative Cloud Desktop Application and not via Remote Update Manager.

Also make sure you are not suppressing updates on the client (this is the default option in Creative Cloud Packager).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean the Updates from the applikations which version is over 2015 i cant download them .

And i didnt suppressing them.

Should i try it on a Client which isnt setup by an Image of this tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sry the screenshot was wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK I think we need to dig further into which apps AUSST is not downloading.

These are listed in your AdobeUpdateServerSetupTool.log stored below;

Windows: %temp%

macOS: ~/Library/Logs

Open AdobeUpdateServerSetupTool.log with a text editor and go down to the end. you can see some Items like below;

03/29/17 12:35:29:877 | [INFO] | | AAMEE | HUM | HUMInterface | | | 14120 | Item failed F:\inetpub\wwwroot\updates\Adobe\updates\oobe\aam20\win\PhotoshopCameraRawForElements14-9.1\9.5.50\setup.zip.

03/29/17 12:35:30:095 | [WARN] | | AAMEE | HUM | HUMInterface | | | 14120 | Unable to download update file F:\inetpub\wwwroot\updates\Adobe\updates\oobe\aam20\win\PhotoshopCameraRawForElements14-9.1\9.5.50\setup.zip. Error Code (1). Retrying now ...

03/29/17 12:35:31:811 | [INFO] | | AAMEE | HUM | HUMInterface | | | 14120 | Item failed F:\inetpub\wwwroot\updates\Adobe\updates\oobe\aam20\win\PhotoshopCameraRawForElements14-9.1\9.5.50\setup.zip.

1. Go the directories with errored items and remove.

2. Run AUSST with incremental mode ( --incremental). Errored items will be downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines