• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AUSST errors when downloading updates from Adobe?

Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are trying to set up an in-house Adobe update server using AUSST (exe version 4.2.0.8). When using it to download the updates, even when doing a "fresh" download, we are seeing at the end an error message like "Error in 41 items".

Upon examining the log file we see errors such as:

"Fatal Error '125' occurred while download"

"Received error from HDPIM type = 8 code = 125"

We checked our firewall/web filter and it is definitely not blocking or filtering traffic to/from this server.

The error codes on this page Creative Cloud download and install errors suggest that 125 is an "invalid URL" error, however the log file does not display the URL it is trying to access so we are unable to check this.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

Thanks,

Dan Jackson (Senior ITServices Technician)

Long Road Sixth Form College

Cambridge, UK.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan Jackson,

Greetings.

Can you please share the AUSST logs with us.

Errors, warnings, and troubleshooting information are recorded in the log files.

The following log files are located in the %temp%  folder in Windows and in the ~/Library/Logs  in Mac OS:

• AdobeUpdateServerSetupTool.log
  • AdobeAcrobatUpdateServerSetupTool.log

DLM.log is located in the following locations:

• Windows:
    • %Temp%\CreativeCloud\ACC\AdobeDownload
    • %Temp%\AdobeDownload\
  • Mac:
    • ~/Library/Logs/CreativeCloud/ACC/AdobeDownload
    • ~/Library/Logs/AdobeDownload/

We need both the files, you can upload them to google drive and then share the public link with us.

~Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have zipped up AdobeUpdateServerSetupTool.log, AdobeAcrobatUpdateServerSetupTool.log and DLM.log and they can be downloaded at:

AUSST logs.zip - Google Drive

Thanks,

Cambridge, UK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

Can you please make sure of two things.

1. In your AUSST server , you have correctly set up Handler mappings.

2. The AUSST folder contains all the files mentioned below.

AUSST.PNG

~Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using Apache for our web server, as far as I am aware the Handler settings are only needed if we are using IIS? Plus the stage we are at is before any Adobe app is downloading updates from our server, we are still trying to set up the server but encountering errors when using AUSST.

Regarding the AUSST folder, yes all those files are present and have the correct file sizes shown in your image above.

Thanks,

Cambridge, UK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

I have sent you a PM, please check.

~Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've responded to your PM with the information you asked for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing the same problem. Did you get a solution ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've the same problem here today.

Any answer on how to solve this issue?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact issue here but using IIS.  I have been working with the upper tier Adobe support for the last 5 weeks and still no fix.  E:\APPS\CreativeCloudUpdates\ACC\products is empty and no matter if I do a fresh sync or incremental, that folder is always empty.  Not one product file from any version lives on my server.  I get 240 product download errors with:

"Fatal Error '125' occurred while download"

"Received error from HDPIM type = 8 code = 125"

Obviously numerous people are having this issue.  I have seen it all over the forums and my support person is working with a number of customers with identical issues.  Come on Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I engaged with an Adobe support person a while ago on this issue, they recommended using a piece of web debugging software called Charles Proxy to log the interaction of AUSST with the Adobe servers. This made it clear that the issue was at Adobe's end but even after providing them with those logs from the software they recommended, they were unwilling to acknowledge this and kept insisting it must be an issue with our firewall, despite the fact that none of the functions of our firewall would result in a 404 error (if it was blocked it would be 403).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines