AUSST not download all files

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In all programs where there is a BETA version, the "normal" versions are downloaded and then deleted again. I don't really understand the download process either. We have a 300 MBit line for the download. This is also fully used when downloading the AUSST. It downloads a folder completely, deletes it again and downloads the whole thing again with only 7 MBit.

Currently the size of the download folder is 178 GB. However, 318 GB were downloaded. I have extra deleted all files and started a full synchronization.

The program AdobeUpdateServerSetupTool.exe has the version number 5.2.0.3.

Download runs with this command: AdobeUpdateServerSetupTool.exe --root="\\NAS\AUSST\updates\Adobe" --incremental --cleanup
After downloading, the following folders can be seen under \\NAS\AUSST\updates\Adobe\ACC\products\AdobeProducts:

• ACAI\
  • ACR\
  • AEFTBETA\
  • AERO\
  • AICY\
  • AIS\
  • AMEBETA\
  • ANML\
  • AUDTBETA\
  • CCXP\
  • CDEC\
  • CHARBETA\
  • COCM\
  • COMP\
  • COPS\
  • CORE\
  • CORG\
  • COSY\
  • CPAS\
  • CPTL\
  • CPTV\
  • CPVC\
  • DIST\
  • DOTN\
  • DRWV\
  • ECR\
  • EORG\
  • ESHR\
  • FLPR\
  • FMDN\
  • FMSS\
  • FRSC\
  • HPRE\
  • HPSE\
  • IDSNBETA\
  • ILST\
  • KANC\
  • KASU\
  • KBRG\
  • KFNT\
  • LIBS\
  • LRCCPR\
  • LTRM\
  • MSOPENGL\
  • MSXML\
  • MUSE\
  • PHSPBETA\
  • PPROBETA\
  • PRE\
  • PRLD\
  • PSE\
  • PSTI\
  • PVX\
  • RBHP\
  • RBSV\
  • RUSHBETA\
  • SPRKBE\
  • UXPD\
  • VC10win32\
  • VC10win64\
  1. why files and folders are downloaded first and deleted immediately?
  2. how to ignore systems like osx and arm when downloading? We do not use any of these systems and still need to download a lot of data.
  3. we only use the CreativeCloud programs. How should the parameter "-filterProducts" be used to load only these programs?

Regards, Ronny

TOPICS
Deploy and package apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021
Hello Ronny, the --cleanup option is expected to be combined with a --filterproducts option to specify those products which you want to keep, so my initial assumption is that without specifying this option it's removing everything, but I could be wrong. You cannot unfortunately filter for x86-64 Windows applications only, and you cannot disable Acrobat from being downloaded, but you can specify which Creative Cloud applications are to be downloaded or retained with the --filterproducts option,...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Ronny,

the --cleanup option is expected to be combined with a --filterproducts option to specify those products which you want to keep, so my initial assumption is that without specifying this option it's removing everything, but I could be wrong.

You cannot unfortunately filter for x86-64 Windows applications only, and you cannot disable Acrobat from being downloaded, but you can specify which Creative Cloud applications are to be downloaded or retained with the --filterproducts option, e.g.

AdobeUpdateServerSetupTool.exe --root="C:\inetpub\wwwroot\updates" --incremental --cleanup --filterProducts="PHSP, ILST,PPRO,AEFT"

You can find the full list of product codes on this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/admin-guide.html/in/enterprise/kb/apps-deployed-without-base-v...

Details of the --cleanup option are shown here: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/admin-guide.html/enterprise/using/ausst-common-use-cases.ug.html 

Sincerely,

Dominic

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines