Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automate licensing process in the Creative Cloud Portal

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heyho dear community,

i just wondered if there is a method to "talk" to the creative cloud portal programmatically, like the way you can do it with the Microsoft Office 365 portal. I would like to automate the process "Order license - Invite User - install software" and implement it into our Service-Framework. To deploy Software, we are using SCCM and the licenses are bought through a reseller. But there is a way to order a new license directly in the portal and set it to a user, without having the ordering process finished (on the site of the reseller).

Long story short: I had an idea to write a script which runs when the reseller has sent a mail like "license ordered", and then creates the license in the portal, invites the user, and fires up another script that does "SCCM things". Until now i was not able to find any documentations that would allow to build this scenario.. Does anyone of you have experience in automating processes related to the creative cloud and can share his/her knowledge to me?

Thanks for you help!

Kind regards,

Christoph L.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

There is functionality to automate adding, removing and changing entitlements for the Enterprise Dashboard.

See User Management API

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is functionality to automate adding, removing and changing entitlements for the Enterprise Dashboard.

See User Management API

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I guess this is what i have been looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines