Highlighted

automating package generation?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

is there a way to use the Creative Cloud Packager with the command line/terminal (on MacOS)? I'd like to automate creating packages, as I need to rebuild around a dozen packages every 2 months. Always clicking through the gui does not seem a very bright idea...

thanks

Serge

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

automating package generation?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

is there a way to use the Creative Cloud Packager with the command line/terminal (on MacOS)? I'd like to automate creating packages, as I need to rebuild around a dozen packages every 2 months. Always clicking through the gui does not seem a very bright idea...

thanks

Serge

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 21, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have access to the Enterprise Dashboard you can easily build and download named-user packages in the Deployment tab.

I don't believe you can use CCP via command line to build packages unfortunately.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2016 0
SergePx LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the input. I have access to the enterprise dashboard, unfortunately I do not need named-user packages, but packages with serial number for device based licenses.

If there is no way to use CCP via command line, that would be a nice feature for a next version...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2016 0