Highlighted

Awful Customer Service

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worst Customer service ive ever recieved should NOT be needing to pay a cancellation fee for a mistake on THEIR behalf, Need to get this sorted ASAP Can someone from actually helpful Adobe reach out and get this sorted for me.

Hi Satyveer, We have been getting charged for licenses that were meant to be cancelled (Adobe confirmed they were cancelled) We need compensation for this or we are going to have to cancel with you Satyveer Hello Duncan, I understand why you're upset. I'm here to help. I see that you got 9 seats of Creative Cloud All Apps, may I know how many licenses you are looking to cancel? Can you conrifm how many of the 9 seats are currently being used? confirm* Satyveer Sure, I see that you got 5 seats assigned to users out of 9. I was told that if we reduced the number of seats, the price would come down, Can you explain why? *why this hasnt happened Have now reduced to only 3 seats being used Can you remove the 4 other seats Satyveer Yes that is correct, if you reduce the number of licenses on your account then you will pay for the licenses which are there on your account. But I see that you got the the licenses removed from users and did not requested to cancel the licenses on your account. So these licenses are available for you to use, which can be used by assigning to other users in your organization that is the reason you got billed for all 9 licenses on the account. We requested for licenses to be removed but it never happened even tho we were told that they would be removed can you remove those 6 other unused seats please Satyveer I do not see the request for the cancellation of licenses on your account that is the reason you got billed for them, may I know how did you requested to cancel the licenses. Do you have any reference number confirming the cancellation? And May I know the reason why you want to cancel the subscription for 6 licenses of Creative Cloud All Apps ? We no longer have any need for the 6 other licenses as have cut down our team. Spoke to multiple people on the phone to remove the seats Satyveer Thank you for confirming the reason. Considering your usage and for businesses to assure continuity and have flexibility I have an offer for you. We would be happy to pause your billing for 2 months. This way you will not pay for 2 months for your all 9 licenses (including 3 which you are using) and will save GBP 1,062 and will continue have the access for all 9 licenses during the free months period. How does that sounds to you? After the 2 months will the 6 unused licenses be cancelled after ? Satyveer You will be billed for the licenses as usual after free months and We are helping you with the free months so you may continue using the subscription while not paying for it. In case in future you wish to cancel, then please feel free to contact and we will help you with the best possible resolution. We need to get these 6 seats removed asap And require compensation for your mistake or will have to move to another service Satyveer I understand why you're upset. I'm here to help. Duncan, there will be no refund for the past month billings. And as I see that the subscription you have is an Annual commitment with Monthly billing and the end date is on 2 July 2021 and in case you cancel the subscription today for 6 licenses then there will be an early termination fee of 1,770.00 GBP, which I will not advise you to do so at all, because you will pay for the subscription and will not be able to use them at all. Instead I have an offer for you for your account. Though we cannot predict the future here, but are very hopeful that things will be good soon. Therefore as a goodwill gesture I can extend the free months from 2 to 3 and this way you will save GBP 1,593 and will continue to have the access to all the 9 licenses which you can assign to the users once they join you. We are offering this free months to help our customers during this tough time to reduce on their expenses and they are able to continue using the subscription during the free months. I hope this helps you too. Due to this being a mistake on your behalf, Surely we shouldn't have to be paying any early termination fee?!? Can you urgently put me in contact with someone in charge as would like to make a formal complaint as the way we have been treated is outrageous, We won't be paying any early fee. We need to get this sorted ASAP or will have to escalate to legal action Satyveer Duncan, as I see there is no request for reducing the license on the account that is the reason you got billed for the subscription. Do you have any reference number or an email confirming the cancellation of subscription for the licenses. Or do you remember the date you reach the support team requesting the cancellation? Just to be clear you are aware we are tyring to remove seats not the entire account? Although we will be forced to if we cant get this sorted trying* Satyveer Yes that is correct. I know you are trying to remove 6 licenses out of 9 and there will be an early termination fee of 1,770.00 GBP if you cancel these licenses today for what reason would we be getting charged for you making a mistake ? Can you give me someone to speak to as I want to get my legal team involved now 4:59 PM Satyveer Duncan may I know the date when you requested the cancellation? Or do you have an reference number confirming the cancellation? I spoke to someone before the renewal date, As you will be able to see we downgraded the ammount of seats before the renewal date hit. Satyveer Duncan, That does sound frustrating. I am here to help. I will get a call back arranged for the team who will assist you further with your subscription. Please confirm the phone number where they can reach you. Ill give you my Colleague Monty's Number: 07909114254 as I off on anual leave, Ive assigned him this to deal with as I have more important issues to deal with, I expect this matter to get resolved in the next few days, Thank you for your assistance. Satyveer Thank you! I have arranged the call back and our team will reach as soon as possible. Thank you for contacting Adobe. Have a great day ahead. Stay safe and healthy! 5:08 PM Conversation ended

Topics

Enterprise, Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Awful Customer Service

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worst Customer service ive ever recieved should NOT be needing to pay a cancellation fee for a mistake on THEIR behalf, Need to get this sorted ASAP Can someone from actually helpful Adobe reach out and get this sorted for me.

Hi Satyveer, We have been getting charged for licenses that were meant to be cancelled (Adobe confirmed they were cancelled) We need compensation for this or we are going to have to cancel with you Satyveer Hello Duncan, I understand why you're upset. I'm here to help. I see that you got 9 seats of Creative Cloud All Apps, may I know how many licenses you are looking to cancel? Can you conrifm how many of the 9 seats are currently being used? confirm* Satyveer Sure, I see that you got 5 seats assigned to users out of 9. I was told that if we reduced the number of seats, the price would come down, Can you explain why? *why this hasnt happened Have now reduced to only 3 seats being used Can you remove the 4 other seats Satyveer Yes that is correct, if you reduce the number of licenses on your account then you will pay for the licenses which are there on your account. But I see that you got the the licenses removed from users and did not requested to cancel the licenses on your account. So these licenses are available for you to use, which can be used by assigning to other users in your organization that is the reason you got billed for all 9 licenses on the account. We requested for licenses to be removed but it never happened even tho we were told that they would be removed can you remove those 6 other unused seats please Satyveer I do not see the request for the cancellation of licenses on your account that is the reason you got billed for them, may I know how did you requested to cancel the licenses. Do you have any reference number confirming the cancellation? And May I know the reason why you want to cancel the subscription for 6 licenses of Creative Cloud All Apps ? We no longer have any need for the 6 other licenses as have cut down our team. Spoke to multiple people on the phone to remove the seats Satyveer Thank you for confirming the reason. Considering your usage and for businesses to assure continuity and have flexibility I have an offer for you. We would be happy to pause your billing for 2 months. This way you will not pay for 2 months for your all 9 licenses (including 3 which you are using) and will save GBP 1,062 and will continue have the access for all 9 licenses during the free months period. How does that sounds to you? After the 2 months will the 6 unused licenses be cancelled after ? Satyveer You will be billed for the licenses as usual after free months and We are helping you with the free months so you may continue using the subscription while not paying for it. In case in future you wish to cancel, then please feel free to contact and we will help you with the best possible resolution. We need to get these 6 seats removed asap And require compensation for your mistake or will have to move to another service Satyveer I understand why you're upset. I'm here to help. Duncan, there will be no refund for the past month billings. And as I see that the subscription you have is an Annual commitment with Monthly billing and the end date is on 2 July 2021 and in case you cancel the subscription today for 6 licenses then there will be an early termination fee of 1,770.00 GBP, which I will not advise you to do so at all, because you will pay for the subscription and will not be able to use them at all. Instead I have an offer for you for your account. Though we cannot predict the future here, but are very hopeful that things will be good soon. Therefore as a goodwill gesture I can extend the free months from 2 to 3 and this way you will save GBP 1,593 and will continue to have the access to all the 9 licenses which you can assign to the users once they join you. We are offering this free months to help our customers during this tough time to reduce on their expenses and they are able to continue using the subscription during the free months. I hope this helps you too. Due to this being a mistake on your behalf, Surely we shouldn't have to be paying any early termination fee?!? Can you urgently put me in contact with someone in charge as would like to make a formal complaint as the way we have been treated is outrageous, We won't be paying any early fee. We need to get this sorted ASAP or will have to escalate to legal action Satyveer Duncan, as I see there is no request for reducing the license on the account that is the reason you got billed for the subscription. Do you have any reference number or an email confirming the cancellation of subscription for the licenses. Or do you remember the date you reach the support team requesting the cancellation? Just to be clear you are aware we are tyring to remove seats not the entire account? Although we will be forced to if we cant get this sorted trying* Satyveer Yes that is correct. I know you are trying to remove 6 licenses out of 9 and there will be an early termination fee of 1,770.00 GBP if you cancel these licenses today for what reason would we be getting charged for you making a mistake ? Can you give me someone to speak to as I want to get my legal team involved now 4:59 PM Satyveer Duncan may I know the date when you requested the cancellation? Or do you have an reference number confirming the cancellation? I spoke to someone before the renewal date, As you will be able to see we downgraded the ammount of seats before the renewal date hit. Satyveer Duncan, That does sound frustrating. I am here to help. I will get a call back arranged for the team who will assist you further with your subscription. Please confirm the phone number where they can reach you. Ill give you my Colleague Monty's Number: 07909114254 as I off on anual leave, Ive assigned him this to deal with as I have more important issues to deal with, I expect this matter to get resolved in the next few days, Thank you for your assistance. Satyveer Thank you! I have arranged the call back and our team will reach as soon as possible. Thank you for contacting Adobe. Have a great day ahead. Stay safe and healthy! 5:08 PM Conversation ended

Topics

Enterprise, Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Duncan,

Sorry for the bad experience and the inconvienence  caused. I have sent you a personal message please check. 

Hope this helps. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still Hasn't been resolved?!? Haven't heard from Adobe in days

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines