Highlighted

Azure AD configuration

New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question regarding SSO with Adobe Creative Cloud web console and user based licenseing.

We have Office365 and our onprem AD is already synced with Azure AD and we use AD Azure connect.

Now we want to use Azure AD to sync our users to Creative Cloud console. 

Currently we have a different application  that we setup a SMAL SSO for this application and our Azure AD and everything works for this app and user login with thier email and domain password.

Question,

Can we have more SSO setup with our Azure AD at the same time? We have not setup SMAL SSO for Adobe  and did not add any of our domains to the console.

Hello,

Yes, you are correct. You have to set up Azure AD connector on Adobe Admin console. There is no need to add any domain to the Admin Console, the domains can be synced in the process of configuring Azure connector with Adobe. You can check Set up Azure AD Connector, it has all the screenshots of the workflow. In the last 2 steps of the configuration, you will find the options to sync the domain and user groups on Adobe Admin console.

In case you doot want to use an Azure connector, you can also check the steps to configure the directory using SAML.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/set-up-identity.html#set-up-directory

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Topics

Enterprise, Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Azure AD configuration

New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question regarding SSO with Adobe Creative Cloud web console and user based licenseing.

We have Office365 and our onprem AD is already synced with Azure AD and we use AD Azure connect.

Now we want to use Azure AD to sync our users to Creative Cloud console. 

Currently we have a different application  that we setup a SMAL SSO for this application and our Azure AD and everything works for this app and user login with thier email and domain password.

Question,

Can we have more SSO setup with our Azure AD at the same time? We have not setup SMAL SSO for Adobe  and did not add any of our domains to the console.

Hello,

Yes, you are correct. You have to set up Azure AD connector on Adobe Admin console. There is no need to add any domain to the Admin Console, the domains can be synced in the process of configuring Azure connector with Adobe. You can check Set up Azure AD Connector, it has all the screenshots of the workflow. In the last 2 steps of the configuration, you will find the options to sync the domain and user groups on Adobe Admin console.

In case you doot want to use an Azure connector, you can also check the steps to configure the directory using SAML.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/set-up-identity.html#set-up-directory

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Topics

Enterprise, Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You can configure Adobe SSO using Azure AD connector. During the setup, it will give you an option to sync the domain and the user groups with Adobe. There is no need to create any APP on Azure. Azure Adobe configuration will take care of it.

Help link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/sso-setup-azure.html

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 2
New Here ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for your reply,

If I understood you correctly even we have setup different  SMAL SSO for different application in our Azure AD still we can use our Azure AD connector to sync our Azure AD users to the Adobe Admin Console, am I right?

Currently we have not added any domain to our Adobe web console. and the only user account is the Admin account.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 2