Highlighted

Azure Ad Connector not syncing users

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've setup the Azure AD Connnector within AdminConsole. The goups sync perfectly. However, they are empty, it is not syncing the users within the groups.Domains seem ok, too.

Result

Users that try to login via Creative Cloud App / MSN Panel, get "Access Denied" from Adobe.

Azure Backend Log shows login as interupted with "This occurred due to 'Keep me signed in' interrupt when the user was signing in." ???

Any help would be much apreciated.

Regards

dan

Hello,

It seems that only one group is syncing with the admin console and there are 4 users within that group. The rest of all the groups are created manually. I would suggest syncing other groups as well. Creating the user group manually will not sync the users from the Azure console. 

You can check this help article to get more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/sso-setup-azure.html

Topics

Admin console, Enterprise, Identity and SSO, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Azure Ad Connector not syncing users

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've setup the Azure AD Connnector within AdminConsole. The goups sync perfectly. However, they are empty, it is not syncing the users within the groups.Domains seem ok, too.

Result

Users that try to login via Creative Cloud App / MSN Panel, get "Access Denied" from Adobe.

Azure Backend Log shows login as interupted with "This occurred due to 'Keep me signed in' interrupt when the user was signing in." ???

Any help would be much apreciated.

Regards

dan

Hello,

It seems that only one group is syncing with the admin console and there are 4 users within that group. The rest of all the groups are created manually. I would suggest syncing other groups as well. Creating the user group manually will not sync the users from the Azure console. 

You can check this help article to get more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/sso-setup-azure.html

Topics

Admin console, Enterprise, Identity and SSO, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines