• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Block or allow domains that can be shared through Creative Cloud / Creative Cloud Desktop

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I need to manage the way in which the information of my users can be shared in Creative Cloud, in the company we have an Information Security Management System together with Data Loss Prevention Policies and I need to block domains in order to authorize the use of this tool.
Regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

The feature is available with the Enterprise contract/licenses and it seems that you have a Team contract which is the reason the options are not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope this article might answer your query: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/desktop-app-usage-info-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but this information did not help me, let me explain.

What I need is to block users so they cannot share information with third parties, I need to block domains like @ hotmail.com or @ gmail.com to avoid loss of confidential information.

I hope it is possible, otherwise I will have to ban the use of this tool.

Thank you all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, after a chat session in English, because there was no support in my language, the agent told me the following: you can set the Assets settings in the adobe admin console to restrict file sharing with another domain . You can check this link to configure sharing restriction policies: "https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/admin-guide.html/in/enterprise/using/welcome.ug.html"

I'm checking the documentation to see if it works.
Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This article might help you in restricting asset sharing: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/sharing-restrictions.html#:~:text=Enterprise%20sharing%2....

I think "Sharing only to domain users" might be the option you are looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, but ... my console does not show the configuration ... what do I do?

I found the exact menu where I have to do it, but it is not in my console

please help.

Pablo_Atilano_0-1615426318030.pngPablo_Atilano_1-1615426428551.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The feature is available with the Enterprise contract/licenses and it seems that you have a Team contract which is the reason the options are not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines