Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bought new licenses for Acrobat 2020, can't access Admin Console

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heya,

We just bought 2 "Acrobat 2020 20.0 WIN AOO License D", and as it seems, it is now necessary for Users to use an Adobe-ID, to which we have to assign the Licenses. Just one Problem with that: I can't access the admin console. The error: "Access denied. You are not eligible to view this page. If you think this is an error, contact your IT administrator for help."

Well, I AM the IT Administrator.. and there seems to be no other way to use the license. I downloaded the Installer from the Adobe License Portal, and it asks for an Adobe-ID. No way around it. So how can we actually use the Licenses we bought?

TOPICS
Admin console , Enterprise , Licensing , Troubleshooting , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Hi there, 

As you have mentioned you are unable to access the Admin console, our support teams can help you resolve this. 

I have marked a personal message to you please check and respond. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

As you have mentioned you are unable to access the Admin console, our support teams can help you resolve this. 

I have marked a personal message to you please check and respond. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines