Highlighted

Bulk add users to groups

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been given the task of managing 1000 CC licences via Adobe Enterprise Dashboard for our university. I have created various user groups to place students on different courses and populated the template .csv file with user data.

Before I bulk upload the users however, I can't see a way of assigning the users to a user group at the upload stage. Is there a way of doing this?

Thanks!

Matt

According to our documentation at Manage users in Adobe Enterprise deployments this is not possible at the moment. You can add users to multiple Product Configurations however.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bulk add users to groups

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been given the task of managing 1000 CC licences via Adobe Enterprise Dashboard for our university. I have created various user groups to place students on different courses and populated the template .csv file with user data.

Before I bulk upload the users however, I can't see a way of assigning the users to a user group at the upload stage. Is there a way of doing this?

Thanks!

Matt

According to our documentation at Manage users in Adobe Enterprise deployments this is not possible at the moment. You can add users to multiple Product Configurations however.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines