• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Adobe PLEASE let me get my programs???

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this will be translated into English so sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. It turns out that I have a "Creative Cloud for teams" plan that my university gave me, but I don't have access to any program, it says that I can't manage the applications, that I have to contact the TI administrator, but I already did, They took me out and put me back in, I changed the Adobe ID and still nothing, no one else in my organization has a problem with this except me, so can you PLEASE let me install the programs because I have the right to do so?, otherwise I have no alternative but to become one more person who uses counterfeit programs because apparently it is the only alternative that I see possible. And please do not tell me to talk so someone in my organization because I already did everything possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

I understand that you have already contacted your IT Team and they have confirmed that they have assigned the license to correct account so that you can access the Creative Cloud products.

Since this is a User to user forum and not Adobe support Team, you may try contacting Adobe Phone Support by referring to their numbers in :  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html 

Hope you get a speedy resolution and stay safe ! 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

I understand that you have already contacted your IT Team and they have confirmed that they have assigned the license to correct account so that you can access the Creative Cloud products.

Since this is a User to user forum and not Adobe support Team, you may try contacting Adobe Phone Support by referring to their numbers in :  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html 

Hope you get a speedy resolution and stay safe ! 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines