• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can´t install the Adobe CC Package after I created it.

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It´s a windows7 pro 64 bit. I have 10 others with the same configuration, and there is no problem with the installation. I have tried adobe cleaner, but no result.

I got no errors, nothing to use in finding out why, the installation fails.

I have another computer, where I install the CC package whitout Acrobat pro, and now I need Acrobat pro, but it will not make the installation, and Again no errors, it just stops after 10 sec.

It´s  not Creative Cloud package, but the contents e.g. Photoshop, illustrator and so on. that I can´t install

The package is created. One with the complet programs and one with only Adobe Acrobat. There is no problem in making the packages. It is with licens number.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Hi,

Please contact our support team for instant help at

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jan Could you please elaborate if you are facing the installation issue only with one windows machine or multiple machines?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this time I have 2 Windows machines. I have 10 others where the installation went fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please contact our support team for instant help at

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2015 Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is that a help? You gave me a link, to the same support site, I already posted my problem???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2015 Dec 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jan,

I provided you support link so that you can contact us via chat or phone and one of our support agents can help you instantly. They will check your license number and will find a best solution to your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines