Highlighted

Can't update Adobe for Institution

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I have problems updating my Adobe from institution Geoge Brown College. How can I uptade it? Thank you.

Topics

Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't update Adobe for Institution

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I have problems updating my Adobe from institution Geoge Brown College. How can I uptade it? Thank you.

Topics

Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly happens when you try to update?

How are you updating?

What Adobe application(s)?

You may need to contact the college.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still at college. It says uptate your plan: by clicking on it - it say need to be paid. But it's all included in my college tuitition. I tried to see from my frofile - organization name. It must be uptade my organization or something like that. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't find any IT adminastrotor number or email

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>all included in my college tuitition

You need to find the person at your college who is in charge of the Adobe subscriptions

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I have reviewed your Adobe ID (email) you have utilized to post here, and found that there are no subscriptions registered on it. 

Your school subscription would be registered on your school email address, could you please share that with me in a personal message, I'll check the details and get back to you. (How to send 'Personal Message' to someone in the community)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 1