Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't update Adobe for Institution

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I have problems updating my Adobe from institution Geoge Brown College. How can I uptade it? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Hi there, 

I have reviewed your Adobe ID (email) you have utilized to post here, and found that there are no subscriptions registered on it. 

Your school subscription would be registered on your school email address, could you please share that with me in a personal message, I'll check the details and get back to you. (How to send 'Personal Message' to someone in the community)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly happens when you try to update?

How are you updating?

What Adobe application(s)?

You may need to contact the college.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still at college. It says uptate your plan: by clicking on it - it say need to be paid. But it's all included in my college tuitition. I tried to see from my frofile - organization name. It must be uptade my organization or something like that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't find any IT adminastrotor number or email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>all included in my college tuitition

You need to find the person at your college who is in charge of the Adobe subscriptions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

I have reviewed your Adobe ID (email) you have utilized to post here, and found that there are no subscriptions registered on it. 

Your school subscription would be registered on your school email address, could you please share that with me in a personal message, I'll check the details and get back to you. (How to send 'Personal Message' to someone in the community)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines