Highlighted

can't verify your credentials error on Mac OS

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an Enterprise subscription through my work.

Yesterday my Lightroom CC account (on my personal macbook pro) started asking me for my login keychain and not accepting the password. On troubleshooting this, I uninstalled all my Adobe apps and ran the Creative Cloud cleaner tool (it wasn't clear if this had done anything as there was no message of completion). I reinstalled all my apps. Now I am getting 'can't verify your credentials' message on launching any of my apps.

I did wonder if it had something to do with being logged in on two other machines, but in the past that has just triggered an option to log out of other machines.

Would anyone be able to look into this for me? I'm trying to finish a job.

Much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

can't verify your credentials error on Mac OS

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an Enterprise subscription through my work.

Yesterday my Lightroom CC account (on my personal macbook pro) started asking me for my login keychain and not accepting the password. On troubleshooting this, I uninstalled all my Adobe apps and ran the Creative Cloud cleaner tool (it wasn't clear if this had done anything as there was no message of completion). I reinstalled all my apps. Now I am getting 'can't verify your credentials' message on launching any of my apps.

I did wonder if it had something to do with being logged in on two other machines, but in the past that has just triggered an option to log out of other machines.

Would anyone be able to look into this for me? I'm trying to finish a job.

Much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can see you have an All Apps plan license using Adobe ID type.

This could be an issue with the keychain. Please refer to Troubleshoot licensing issues | CC 2019

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines