• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you activate Named User License on more than one device?

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Currently we have Adobe Shared Device Licenses and for the new school year a teacher is thinking of moving to Named User Device Licenses. If I install the Named User software verion in the lab and then student A logs in (at this point it counts as one of two computers for this student). After class can another student then login to this same computer with his/her Adobe ID and use Adobe CC or is it tied to student A at this point?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Kindly guide Student A to log out from the creative cloud app and machine before leaving. Yes, two students can use the same device if they follow this process. It depends on how the profile is configured in your environment. Generally, Adobe has a shared device license for the shared machines but a named user license student can also sign in and access the apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The user can use the same account on two devices at a time. Please check this article for more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html#:~:text=%E6%....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. I did read that information before I posted my question but it doesn't answer my question.

Can the Adobe CC software be activated by more than one person on the same computer?

Student A comes in from course 1 and logs into adobe CC on MacBook Air. Thus activating the Adobe CC software for them on that device. The student leaves.
Student B from course 2 comes in and takes that same MacBook Air. Will they be able to login and use Adobe CC on that device or is it tied to Student A?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kindly guide Student A to log out from the creative cloud app and machine before leaving. Yes, two students can use the same device if they follow this process. It depends on how the profile is configured in your environment. Generally, Adobe has a shared device license for the shared machines but a named user license student can also sign in and access the apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines