Highlighted

Can you install Adobe Creative Suite onto a second machine?

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay for a business creative suite account for my works IMac, however I also need it on my Macbook Pro for work whilst traveling, can I install the creative suite onto a second machine?

Adobe Creative Cloud – FAQ

Yes, you can use Creative Cloud desktop applications on two computers at once, regardless of operating system, for the individual associated with the Creative Cloud membership. See the product license agreements page for more information."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can you install Adobe Creative Suite onto a second machine?

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay for a business creative suite account for my works IMac, however I also need it on my Macbook Pro for work whilst traveling, can I install the creative suite onto a second machine?

Yes, you can use Creative Cloud desktop applications on two computers at once, regardless of operating system, for the individual associated with the Creative Cloud membership. See the product license agreements page for more information."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines