• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel my subscription

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm from Russia! I want to cancel my subscription. This cannot be done via the interface. But the support service is also unavailable! I have the right to cancel my subscription at any time. Stop charging me money.

TOPICS
Admin console , Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

van_2020, good evening.
Account and billing matters will not be resolved in the user forum.
Since this question has been posted to the Enterprise&Teams board, you are probably using a Team or Enterprise subscription, but if you want to cancel, you will need to contact the reseller who purchased it from the administrator for a Team or Enterprise subscription.
(If you purchased it directly from the Adobe Store, you can contact Customer Care for assistance)

If you are an administrator yourself, you can also check the name of the merchant from the Account tab in the Admin Console.
(If you purchased it from the Adobe Store, the store name will not be displayed, but instead the billing history will be displayed.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm an administrator myself. And the fact is that the support service DOES not WORK. But the money is debited from me. I don't have any way to unsubscribe right now. Although this is my legal right. A special feature of a group subscription is that you can only cancel it through the support service, which DOES not WORK.

How do I exercise my legal right in this situation? It is impossible to reach the support service, add a message, or get through to them in any way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines