Highlighted

Cancel unused licenses

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give us the ability to cancel our licenses without having to contact customer support. Adobe's customer support is some of the slowest I have ever experienced.

Right now, I'm on hold for 19+ minutes without getting anyone on the line.

And the chat session is 9+ minutes and the only thing said is "hello" and then repeated that I want to remove the licenses. What is the hold up?!!!!!

Hi Brian,

I apologize here for the experience you have had so far.

I would like to inform you that for Cancellations request you need to contact our Support Team.

Please access the link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Kindly be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above so that you are redirected to the Cancellations Team.

Thanks,

Deepjyoti.

Topics

Account management, Billing, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cancel unused licenses

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give us the ability to cancel our licenses without having to contact customer support. Adobe's customer support is some of the slowest I have ever experienced.

Right now, I'm on hold for 19+ minutes without getting anyone on the line.

And the chat session is 9+ minutes and the only thing said is "hello" and then repeated that I want to remove the licenses. What is the hold up?!!!!!

Hi Brian,

I would like to inform you that for Cancellations request you need to contact our Support Team.

Kindly be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above so that you are redirected to the Cancellations Team.

Thanks,

Deepjyoti.

Topics

Account management, Billing, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

Thanks,

Deepjyoti.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Customer service,

I reached you support team, Just I would like to inform you that is one of the most irritating option that any product can put in the service. It should be self manage, literally a sale person is sitting behind chat and encouraging me to keep the license or product. We don't have time to go through a long and time-consuming chat for a license, I strongly recommend to make it self service and + get better offer contact support.

Then it won't be irritating for everyone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this is pitiful. I'm going to write a review to warn people to setup individual accounts cause Adobe wants to take your credit card as hostage

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines