• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happens when you cancel your 'Creative Cloud subscription'?

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about canceling. If you cancel your Creative Cloud for teams subscription, your products, storage, and services will be downgraded to free Creative Cloud apps and services. Here are the details:

11.PNG

REDUCED CLOUD STORAGE

• Cloud Storage is reduced to 2 GB per user. If users consume more than 2 GB, you must reduce online storage, or risk losing access to your files stored in Creative Cloud.
  • Extended version history is downgraded to standard version history.
  • Adobe continues to store your original Lightroom images for one year after your subscription ends. During this time, you can continue to launch Lightroom to download your original files from Adobe's cloud services.

RESTRICTED ACCESS TO APPS AND SERVICES

• Desktop apps are downgraded and only available in trial mode.
  • Mobile apps—such as Fresco and Aero are downgraded and only available at Starter or Free levels.
  • The ability to integrate with collaboration tools, such as Slack, Microsoft Teams, and other productivity apps is impacted.
  • Adobe Fonts and Behance downgrade to free tier. Users lose access to paid services, such as Portfolio and Talent.

22.PNG

IMPACT ON ADMIN CONSOLE PRIVILEGES

• You can no longer manage your team using the Admin Console.
  • Access to Expert Sessions and Support services is no longer available. 

CANCELLATION FEES AND REFUNDS

Adobe team subscriptions are annual subscriptions, paid monthly. The pricing is based on your commitment to retaining your subscription plan at least for a year. Plans renew on the anniversary date. Depending on your subscription plan and tenure, you may be charged a cancellation fee or eligible for a refund.

For most plans, you get a full refund if you cancel within 14 days of purchase. See refund policies.

Instead of canceling adjust your teams subscription

If you're canceling due to business reasons, explore multiple options available during the last month of your subscription (renewal window) to maintain your teams subscription. As a contract owner, you can choose one of the following options shared here: Cancel your Creative Cloud for teams subscription

TOPICS
Admin console , Manage account , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just cancel my account.  It does me no good if I can't yous your product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Keith2556857032fb,

What issue are you having in particular?

Do you have a Teams or an Individual subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just cancel my free 7 day trail offer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mary,

We here cannot do that for you. Please, you need to follow the instructions given here:

How to cancel your trial or subscription

But if you are beyond the free trial period, then see this post:

What You Should Know Before Canceling Your Creative Cloud Subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying several times over the last few days to cancel my free 7
day trail for Adobe but without any luck. Please could you send me an email
address to use to cancel the 7 day free trail offer for Adobe would be
great appreciated.
Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't do support by email. The standard way to cancel is to follow the procedure given in the link above.

You can check what plan you are subscribed to (or trialing), if any, at this page:

https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you have further questions about cancellation, check out this FAQ:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan-discussions/cancel-subscription-faqs/td-p/118857...

Or contact Adobe Customer Care directly – they are the only ones who can help with plan billing or account payment issues:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

You should be able to reach them via live online chat or possibly phone.

*** Note that Adobe does not do support by email, so beware of scammers and answering anyone who sends you a private message via this forum. ***

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my subscription so I don't have another whole year to pay, but I want to use my account until the subscription renewal date. After all I have paid for the month already

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 23, 2023 Nov 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I cancel my monthly plan to switch to an annual plan without losing anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2023 Nov 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@kentmcpherson 

yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines