Cancelling Subscription

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a student account which apparently means I cannot use Adobe's live support for assistance. To cancel my account I was supposed to contact an administrator for my school, which I did, only to learn that they didn't have my account on their file. Is there any other way to cancel my subscription? 

TOPICS
Admin console, Enterprise, How to, Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020
Hi there,  Thank you for sharing more details with me, I have checked and found that there are no subscriptions associated with the emails ID's you have shared, you might have used a personal email address and not your school email address to set up the account.  Please contact the chat support directly to get this issue resolved, they will help you cancel the subscription so that there are no future charges.  To start a chat click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html....

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Could you please share your Adobe ID (email address) associated with the subscription in a personal message with me, I'll check the details and guide you accordingly. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm also having the same issue. Could you please assist?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please help me????

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please help me cancel

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you be able to help me too please?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I aquire some help with this also? under plans there is pratically nothing for me to click to cancel.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try chatting with customer support. They will help to cancel
subscription.--

*kiranjot kaur sandhu*

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have but due to it being a university/school cloud membership, Adobe won't allow me to contact them directly as it's not a personal/private membership. Therefore I have to contact the IT suport at my university, however they're completely useless, therefore I'm pretty much screwed to remain trapped in this scam.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing your Adobe ID with me, I have checked and found there is no account associated with this email. 

Do you have any other Adobe ID (email) which you might have used to set up this account?

If yes, then please share that too in the personal message and I'll check the details for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having this same issue. My account shows no plans but I have been getting charged for it.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I have reviewed the Adobe ID(email address) you have utilized to post here and could not locate any subscription registered on it.

Do you have some other Adobe ID (email address) which could be associated with the subscription? Kindly share that in a personal message with me, I'll check the details and help you accordingly. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thank you for sharing more details with me, I have checked and found that there are no subscriptions associated with the emails ID's you have shared, you might have used a personal email address and not your school email address to set up the account. 

Please contact the chat support directly to get this issue resolved, they will help you cancel the subscription so that there are no future charges. 

To start a chat click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html.

Hope this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hellp, I have the same issue, Can you please help me. I cannot cancel my ID, and I want to use Al and Ps for my Ipad pro but it said I need to contact to administration. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem of being charged but wanting to cancel. I do not have a personal account that it associated with adobe. I want to cancel but can't because it is a student account. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I have reviewed your Adobe ID (email) and found that you have purchased an Acrobat DC individual subscription on this email. Our support teams can help you cancel the plan, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page to get help: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Hope this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i am having trouble to unsubscribe the plan . It shows subscribed in apple id but there is no option to unsubscribe. my email id is gillammy786@gmail.com. Plz look into this and guide me. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Savleen,

I have reviewed your Adobe ID (email) and found that you have also purchased an Acrobat DC individual subscription on the email ID you have shared here.

Our support teams can help you cancel the plan, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page to get help: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Let us know if this helps. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Respondes lo mismo a todo yo necesito que cancelen mi suscripción que sin darme cuendo no se como me suscrubi y sin pedir mi contraseña necesito que cancelen ya

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cdobrinich485@gmail.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont remember using a name like that

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I don't have this any more

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for taking the time to get this taken care of I appreciate you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I am also experiencing the same issue.  I want to cancel my subscription; however, I am unable to since I am using a student account.  Please look into this so I can receive help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SGeorge,

Reviewed the Adobe ID (email) you have used to post here and found that you purchased a Creative Cloud individual subscription on the email ID last year.

If you would like to cancel, our support teams can help you, please click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page to get help: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Let us know if this helps. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines