Exit

Cannot Access Admin Console for Teams

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While accessing admin console I am getting the message ;

We're sorry.

You don't seem to have access to the Adobe Admin Console. If you think you should, please contact your system administrator.

After refresh the following error is shown;

An unknown error has occurred. Here's the error code if you want to contact customer support

76735fd4-ad31-4391-bd8f-52dd6d918795

TOPICS
Admin console , Teams , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

The Adobe Admin Console is used by admins to manage a Teams or Enterprise account, and is only accessible to Administrators. Are you an Admin for a teams or enterprise account? Can you check with other admins in your organization if they can access the Admin Console. Also, is this an older account and were you able to access it earlier, or is this a new account and this is the first time you're trying to access the Admin Console?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Admin Console is used by admins to manage a Teams or Enterprise account, and is only accessible to Administrators. Are you an Admin for a teams or enterprise account? Can you check with other admins in your organization if they can access the Admin Console. Also, is this an older account and were you able to access it earlier, or is this a new account and this is the first time you're trying to access the Admin Console?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vikrant,

I am getting the same error and my account is new. Please help me how to access the admin console

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines