• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot stop Creative cloud launch at login

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative cloud auto launches at startup or login.  It is friggin annoying.  It chokes the cpu for 5 minutes with the fan running hard.  I need this fixed.

1. Changed  preferences to not auto start.  No good.

2. Logged out and back in.  No good.

3. Searched startup in two windows locations.  No good.

4. Added a registry entry to force it not to start.

5.  Attempted to unistall the stupid thing.  No good.

This thing is real crap with its meat hooks deep in my system.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Please contact whoever manages your organization's Creative Cloud membership for additional assistance, Default. They can open a support case within the Adobe Administrator console on your behalf if needed.  Further information on the process can be found at https://helpx.adobe.com/support/programs/enterprise-support-terms.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm. Change the preference to not launching at login should have worked.

Let me move this to the Creative Cloud Services forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say you are moving the case yet no link?  I got here because under help there was no connect except this forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, I am sorry that you see such excessive computer resources when opening the Creative Cloud desktop app and its associated services.  What steps have you taken to investigate the cause of the high CPU usage?  Are there files or libraries syncing when the computer starts up?  What operating system is installed on the computer?

For information regarding what the background processes are used for, please review and bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/adobe-background-processes.html.

If you would prefer to receive direct assistance to investigate why the computer's CPU chokes for five minutes while launching the Creative Cloud desktop app, please download and run the CC Log Collector Tool http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html.  Once the log files have been uploaded, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forget the cpu usage.  Give me a fix to stop it from launching!  Please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, I am sorry, but the background services need to be available for various reasons.  I did review your account, and it looks like your membership and e-mail address are managed by an organization.  I will move this public forum discussion to the Enterprise & Teams forum, which is the only public discussion forum designed for these types of memberships.

For your next steps, I would recommend you contact whoever manages the Creative Cloud membership for your organization. They will also be able to contact us using the process in https://helpx.adobe.com/support/programs/enterprise-support-terms.html, if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff

I just checked described steps.

1. Off in preferences.

2. Off in settings/apps/startup.

Nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact whoever manages your organization's Creative Cloud membership for additional assistance, Default. They can open a support case within the Adobe Administrator console on your behalf if needed.  Further information on the process can be found at https://helpx.adobe.com/support/programs/enterprise-support-terms.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines