• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot update Lightroom, Photoshop, keep getting 113 error

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to update Lightroom, Photoshop, keep getting 113 error (unable to reach adobe server). I did a bunch of troubleshooting provided on this list: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html#test-connection

Everything looks good based on the troubleshooting. It starts loading the updates and quits at 30% or 5% 

I have not tried to Reset the hosts file manually yet. Also, I am not sure how to check and set firewall settings if they need to changed. 

This is so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help, please.

Here is the error I keep getting:

Exit Code: 113 -------------------------------------- Summary -------------------------------------- - 3 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobeLightroom-mul Version: 9.0.0.201910151439). Error code: '113' -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Hello,

You may check the host file make sure there are no entries for Adobe. Are you connected to a managed or open network? Ports 80 and 443 should be accessible. If you are connected to corp network, please provide the details listed in Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints to your I.T. department. 

For testing, you can also try connecting your computer with your mobile hotspot and check if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. You can try using the troubleshooting fixes in the following document to check your Firewall or Antivirus settings:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install.html#network_connectivity_is...

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

You may check the host file make sure there are no entries for Adobe. Are you connected to a managed or open network? Ports 80 and 443 should be accessible. If you are connected to corp network, please provide the details listed in Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints to your I.T. department. 

For testing, you can also try connecting your computer with your mobile hotspot and check if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines