• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot verify subscription status

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have multiple users with Adobe CC license that are receiving the following error "we can't verify your subscription status.  We can't reach the Adobe servers. This may be because you're not connected to the internet. Check your connnection and try again below."

Confirmed their internet connection is working.  This is only happening when they launch any of the Adobe apps included in the Creative Cloud.

Also, their system time (local computer time) is correct.  So the possible issue of not syncing because system time does not match internet time is not valid.

TOPICS
Licensing , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Hi Allen,

This can also happen if any of the network endpoints or ports required for the websites and specific services that are offered as part of Adobe Creative Cloud are not reachable or blocked.

This document contains lists of network endpoints needed: Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints.

The server and domains listed in this document must be accessible on ports 80 and 443 for the relevant applications and services to function correctly. If they are blocked please get the whitelisted with t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Allen,

This can also happen if any of the network endpoints or ports required for the websites and specific services that are offered as part of Adobe Creative Cloud are not reachable or blocked.

This document contains lists of network endpoints needed: Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints.

The server and domains listed in this document must be accessible on ports 80 and 443 for the relevant applications and services to function correctly. If they are blocked please get the whitelisted with the help of your IT department.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Acrobat DC on Windows 10 after daylight saving / clock/time change:

- Open a command prompt (admin)

- Run: w32tm /tz

- I had 'Unknown' as the time zone

- To find your time zone description, run: tzutil /l

- As I am in UK, to correct run: tzutil /s “GMT Standard Time”

- To check it has changed to correct time zone, run: w32tm /tz 

- It should display the correct time zone information

- I had to uninstall Acrobat and re-install for it to activate successfully

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same problem. This is so frustrating. I hate CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Licensing with Adobe is painful.  Even logging into this site was slow and did not send the MFA to my email so I had to use a phone and it took more than a few minutes to log in... So I'm already upset with Adobe before I started writing an answer.  They found years ago that some people pirated their software, so they decided to punish all users (both law abiding and criminal) with online connections and convoluted subscriptions (which are just greedy for small programs).  I'm a manager with over 700 users and I'm looking for good alternatives, because I do not trust that Adobe will ever be reasonable in their licensing of software.  Many of my users complain about this same problem of not connected to the Internet and having the software fail.  Regardless of the logged in status or not, it's too painful to manage this many users with the problems caused by Adobe licensing.  I hope they actually listen to their users, but I've seen many complaints and no action from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines