Highlighted

CC 2017 app updates not appearing

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a company CC account where I work, and everyone else I work with has been able to update to the 2017 versions of their apps. Although, these updates aren't appearing for me. Even after I click "check for app updates" nothing new appears. We also tried checking for updates directly in the apps I was trying to update, and nothing. The admin for our work accounts removed me from our subscription, and then added me back, and still nothing. It is strange that everyone else is able to update when we are all on the same subscription. Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CC 2017 app updates not appearing

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a company CC account where I work, and everyone else I work with has been able to update to the 2017 versions of their apps. Although, these updates aren't appearing for me. Even after I click "check for app updates" nothing new appears. We also tried checking for updates directly in the apps I was trying to update, and nothing. The admin for our work accounts removed me from our subscription, and then added me back, and still nothing. It is strange that everyone else is able to update when we are all on the same subscription. Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's your os?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines