• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC 2017 asking for serial number

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Adobe creative cloud 2017 license for Mac, but my programs stop working and the window pops out and asking for the serial number last night. I have only license code and no serial number. Does anyone know what happened? I did not associate with Adobe online subscription services, and also don't need it.

And I don't have the Adobe account with it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Hi,

To add this, you can open a new enterprise support case via the Support tab of the Admin Console. Chat and phone options are also available from there.

Alternatively please go to Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us where you purchased Creative Cloud 2017 without a subscription, this is not the usual thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

Juliac75330807, what type of a Creative Cloud membership are you using?  Do you have a Creative Cloud for Enterprise or Team membership?

For either membership, Juliac75330807, please contact your local Creative Cloud admin to request a new license.  I would recommend referencing Check expiration of volume or CC enterprise serial numbers with AdobeExpiryCheck tool for information they can use to detect expiring serial numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Creative Cloud 2017 for Enterprise, it's not for membership. Can anyone give me the phone number that I can call for help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks. It’s no good in this case for you personally to contact Adobe. Your enterprise will have a coordinator/administrator with access to tools and support from a special channel. The regular retail support won’t know what to do (nor will we), and the enterprise support will just refer you back. So you need to go through your enterprise’s Adobe license coordinator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

To add this, you can open a new enterprise support case via the Support tab of the Admin Console. Chat and phone options are also available from there.

Alternatively please go to Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines