Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Applications always install into x86 folder

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2016 Sep 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Forum!

Would really appreciate a good hint here, just not getting forward in this topic:

I'm using the Creative Cloud Packager to create customized installation package for our Creative Cloud applications. When trying to install / deploy a package for  I've noticed, that even if I create a 64 bit package, it installs into C:\Program Files(x86)  and creates and uninstall entry in the registry under "HKLM_Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\Currentversion\Uninstall."

Do you know what reason this could have? I'm just trying to make sure that the Programs are correctly installed as 64bit so they are not limited in use of CPU & RAM.

Best Regards
Bjƶrn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 21, 2016 Sep 21, 2016

The solution seems to be simple, even if "64bit" package is selected one needs to specify the "C:\Program Files" directory for the applications under "package configurations" . Else it always installed into x86.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2016 Sep 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2016 Sep 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The solution seems to be simple, even if "64bit" package is selected one needs to specify the "C:\Program Files" directory for the applications under "package configurations" . Else it always installed into x86.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines