Highlighted

CC Deployment with File Sync Disabled

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in the IT department of a state healthcare agency and due to HIPAA concerns we would like to roll out the latest creative cloud suite without the option to sync files to the cloud or store files on any internet based service in the creative cloud desktop application. Unfortunately from what I've read, this option is only available to Education Institutions. Is there a work around for this? Is there a registry key or file that can be changed, replaced, or deleted after installation that will block users from storing files on the cloud? We have over 200 computers to roll acrobat pro out to and most of those computers are in our legal and finance department so it's critical that we keep those users from storing files on the cloud and It's not ideal for the users to have the option to turn file sync on or off. Thank you for any support you can provide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CC Deployment with File Sync Disabled

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in the IT department of a state healthcare agency and due to HIPAA concerns we would like to roll out the latest creative cloud suite without the option to sync files to the cloud or store files on any internet based service in the creative cloud desktop application. Unfortunately from what I've read, this option is only available to Education Institutions. Is there a work around for this? Is there a registry key or file that can be changed, replaced, or deleted after installation that will block users from storing files on the cloud? We have over 200 computers to roll acrobat pro out to and most of those computers are in our legal and finance department so it's critical that we keep those users from storing files on the cloud and It's not ideal for the users to have the option to turn file sync on or off. Thank you for any support you can provide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
rhurd LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too would be interested in an answer to this.

It would save our ICT SEC guys a lot of headaches.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines