Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC desktop app login form broken for enterprise

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I just installed the CC desktop app and I think there's something wrong with the login form. I press 'sign in with enterprise id' and enter my email address, but when I switch to the password field to enter that, the form changes to the non-enterprise one and keeps my enterprise email address in the user field.

If I enter my password first and switch to the user field it still doesn't work...has anyone seen this before? It's really odd because I've signed in before with this account but I need to do so again since I reinstalled the OS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Federated ID? This is the type used for single sign-on. If so you would normally use the same password as you use for logging on to your computer or email.

One email address may be set up for both Adobe ID and Enterprise or Federated ID types.

Manage identity types in Adobe enterprise offerings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I went and tried to log in on another computer and it worked, then when I went back to the original computer it started to work there too...Weird, I'll mark this as resolved. It seems that the form changing has no effect on anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines